Sunday, March 29, 2009

Hey

Well, I thought I would start up one of these. I have started them in the past, generally I use them for a couple of months then forget about it.
I like online journals, because you can be completely yourself. Also, I can think about what i'm saying before speaking (read: typing :P ) and hopefully avoid sounding like a complete idiot.

That said, I will probably only post when completely bored, tired, ecstatic, excited or depressed. Lol. At the moment i'm sleepybored. Meaning I ramble a lot and say a lot of things which I don't really need to say...yeah. As I just said to a friend "i dunno. just can't be bothered. i'm in a blah mood. so am blogging". That pretty much explains me right now.

Anyway. I might post a couple of writings I have done over the years. I'm not a great writer but I find writing is good for relieving stress and getting emotions out. The stories I might post (apart from one) have never been finished, but the poems are all done. I should write some more sometime...anyway. I'm gonna put each in a separate post, coz I like things being set out nicely...Have fun reading *hugs you all*
Yeah I like hugs... =D
Catch ya
'shy'

No comments:

Post a Comment