Thursday, March 25, 2010

WHeee!!

So I had a good day. And wanted to write about it lol. then I didn't know where to start....hmm

Well, I graduated from teachers college in December. EXCITING!! So now I am doing relief teaching, covering classes when the teachers are sick or have their comulsory days off.
I have had good days and bad days (12-13 year old boys....ugh. I had 3 in tears the other day....drama).
But today...awwww!!! Man I am so meant to teach junior school kids. I had 6-7 year olds. ANd they were just so sweet!! I got so many quick little hugs, and one of the boys kept playing with my earrings hehe (they are silver and dangly and shiny....I understand the attraction =P ). And one of the wee boys at one stage was lined up nicely with his buddy, but then kept running up to hold my hand and give me a smile then run back to his buddy...aww! His face just lit up when I smiled back. ANother girl just sat near me during singing and rested her head on my knee occassionally. So sweet.

It was just so amazing, I mean this is the first time these kids had ever seen me, and the fact that they felt comfortable to act like that, it was just such a nice feeling. I love my job!! Days like this totally make up for the more stressful ones.

As a plus, we got through all the set work easily too and had time for games, so that was even better!

Any yep, I sound like an excited high school kid in this. I DON'T CARE!! lol. I have to be professional while I am at school, which is fine, but I am feelin a little crazy right now and as I don't drink my way of letting out the crazy is to revert to high school talk. WHoo!

Aaand I am booked for Monday already, taking the baby class, aww (5-6 yr olds) =D

happy happy happy!

No comments:

Post a Comment